scrapbook community ideas supplies inspiration onlinescrapbook community ideas supplies inspiration online

HOME · BLOG · STORE · NEWSSTAND · POST OFFICE · MUSEUM · HELP

ScrapVillage.com
Welcome to ScrapVillage

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
................ [ ] .... Gallery

Favorites file?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapVillage.com Forum Index -> The Repair Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jiffy
City Clerk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Favorites file? Reply with quote

I have wondered and I remember reading from previous submissions that some villagers, very impressed with any particular Museum LO (and justifiably so!), would comment that they were saving it to their 'favorites'. Is there a favorites section here in the Village or is this to mean the 'favorites' folder in our Internet Explorer? Thanks so much!
knittingbec
Robo-Villager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're looking at the LO, there is a green bar/stripe just above the poster's name & information about the LO. On that green bar, it says "Add to Favorites". If you click that, the LO will go into your very own favorites.

To look back at your favorites later, from the home page of the museum, just above the list of "floors", there is a green bar/stripe that says "Welcome, Jiffy!" Right above that, you'll see a link that says "My Favorites".

"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good." Minor Meyers Jr.

"Don't rush me. I'm waiting for the last minute."

My Gallery

Jiffy
City Clerk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Becca for the tip! I am happy to know I can have a 'favorites' folder right here!
Jiffy
City Clerk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I did it! After nearly six months, I learned and finally saved to my 'favorites' file! Yay! So cool! Thanks again, Becca!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapVillage.com Forum Index -> The Repair Shop All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: