scrapbook community ideas supplies inspiration onlinescrapbook community ideas supplies inspiration online

HOME · BLOG · STORE · NEWSSTAND · POST OFFICE · MUSEUM · HELP

ScrapVillage.com
Welcome to ScrapVillage

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
................ [ ] .... Gallery

gotta a question???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapVillage.com Forum Index -> The Repair Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horsedreamn
Socialite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: gotta a question??? Reply with quote

I finished my apple pie pages & I wanted to post them..I saw where there was an album admin..can I make an album there.. I was trying to keep them al together..or should I post them like I post my reg pages????
confused
Thanks
my gallery!
visit my Blog!
Irene M
City Reporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to post each page separately, unless you somehow take photos and photoshop them all as one photo? confused I'm kinda clueless as to how that works here, so i never post my entire albums. I usually just share those on my blog in a slide show. I think the gallery is really meant for one pagers at a time type posts.

villagers, please correct me if I'm wrong.

OrangeShooze
City Planner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The album feature lets you group individual uploads into one category -- so you can click on that category and view the thumbnails of its contents on one screen. You can see an example of this in my gallery, if you want: http://scrapvillage.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=38 (separate albums at the top)

So, yes, you would do regular individual/separate uploads like Irene mentioned. But you have the choice to organize them into albums to keep them together.

One other option is to create a "collage" by stitching everything into one file like Cheryl did here: http://scrapvillage.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=30985 (but this works best when you don't necessarily want to show enlarged views of the individual parts)

I hope I haven't confused you. Let us know if you need any help setting up an album!
OrangeShooze
City Planner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, you're done already?! WTG! I could've sworn you were just talking about starting this project the other day.

Wanting to do an album and then actually doing it...wow. I totally need to try that. *giggle*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScrapVillage.com Forum Index -> The Repair Shop All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: